In the case of a conscription, worker shall be dismissed from the work for this period, including the time of travel to their place and back. In this case, for the entire period of fees, including travel time to the place of assembly and back, the employee retains the place of work, position and average salary.
Sometimes situations arise where an employer simply can not release a worker and asks how to do it. To do this, you need to see an enunciation to understand whether:
a) the employee is summoned on the basis of the Law of Ukraine "On Military Duty and Military Service" (may be called on the basis of the Law of Ukraine "On Mobilization Service and Mobilization");
b) is it called on the basis of Art. 29 of the Law of Ukraine "On Military Duty and Military Service";
c) these fees are verifiable or not.
If a) b) and c) - yes, then workers who work on the crop are exempt from such fees and may not go and stay employed.
They are exempted from article 30 of the Law of Ukraine "On Military Duty and Military Service", which states the following:
Article 30. Exemption from passing of fees
1. From the passage of fees are released (except reservists):
1) employees of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and other military formations;
2) employees of enterprises, establishments and organizations of civil aviation, which directly provide transportation, maintenance and repair of aircraft and aerodrome equipment;
3) the floating structure of vessels of sea and river transport and vessels of the fishing industry during the navigation period;
4) persons working in agriculture, and also employed in agricultural machinery repair companies, - in the period of sowing and harvesting, with the exception of inspection fees;
5) scientific and pedagogical workers of higher, vocational and secondary educational establishments - in the period when these establishments conduct classes;
6) students of higher education institutions with daytime and evening forms of study - for the full term of study, and students of higher education institutions with correspondence form of study and those who pass exams externally, as well as postgraduate students and doctoral students - during the examination sessions;
7) women liable for war, with the exception of inspection fees;
8) persons released from military service - within one year after being released to the reserve, with the exception of verification fees;
9) those who are liable to war who have children under the age of three or three or more children under the age of 16;
10) persons liable for military service - in connection with deputy activity;
11) persons liable for military service, who are booked by public authorities, local self-government bodies, enterprises, institutions and organizations for the period of mobilization and wartime;
11-1) persons liable for military service who have entered into a contract for staying in the reserve of civil protection services - in order to prepare a reserve of civil protection service;
12) students studying in higher and secondary spiritual educational institutions;
13) clerics who hold positions in one of the religious organizations, acting under the statute (regulations), registered in the established order;
14) candidates to people's deputies of Ukraine, registered in the established procedure, on their application - until the day of publication of the results of the elections inclusive.Tuesday, 28 August 2018