This is a blow to the business. The inaction of anti-rader headquarters and non-interference of government creates arbitrariness - cases of agro-raiding in Ukraine are becoming more frequent.
After analyzing the experience gained in combating raids in the agrarian sector, an expert lawyer gives advice to farmers on how to prevent raiders from appearing on the farm.
What needs to be done to reduce the likelihood of the appearance of "strangers" in your company to a minimum?
1. Carry out an audit of land lease agreements. In this case, it is necessary to make a statistical analysis of the total number of concluded contracts, to divide them into groups (depending on the date of completion of the contract), to check whether each individual contract has been registered in state bodies in accordance with the law.
2. Strictly adhere to the requirements of Article 33 of the Law of Ukraine "On Land Lease". If the farmer intends to renew the lease, he is obliged to notify the owner of the lease no later than one month before the expiration of the contract term.
3. Conduct audit of constituent documents. It is necessary to check: the text of the statute for compliance with the requirements of the current civil, economic and land codes, as well as the compliance of information from the statute with the information contained in the The Only State Register Of Enterprises And Organizations Of Ukraine. It is necessary to make it impossible to make changes to the members or founders of the company without a notarization of their signature.
4. Carry out a detailed inspection of the state of the protection of all premises and buildings of the farm. It is necessary to check the work of the alarm system, the presence of special means from the security guards, all land around the perimeter.
5. Analyze all types of payables. If the farmer has a company or a bank in which he is liable for money, they must be returned as soon as possible in order not to become a hostage to a debt pit. It is also necessary to periodically check information on land lease agreements for lack of raider changes.
If you want to receive round-the-clock legal support, power protection and media support, enter into contracts with proven structures. For example - with the security company "Haydamaky".Friday, 22 June 2018